Thursday, February 02, 2006

merging mama and baby????

okay, i have two blogs... this one and then greenbean baby, which is for my paper art... however, seeing as to how i pay for my baby one (typepad) i wonder if its wiser to merge the two... i love typepad's overall designs and the simplicity in comparison to blogger... but i don't know if i should leave my illustration separate completely from the rest of my life... or to smorgasbord it all as how my REAL life is....

as usual, i feel fickle... i don't know if i should wait til march when i will have a whole month to think about it (and possibly get some feedback)... i am new the blog world! and half of this world is blogger, the other half typepad... so either way, its good to be a part of both right?! or am i wrong? *sigh* i've been debating this for some time already... eventually if i merge, i will just have transfer all the info here onto my other one, huh?! decisions decisions- i can make life difficult, wouldn't you agree?

2 Comments:

Blogger hollyhatam said...

I think it's cool that you have two blogs! looking forward to seeing your illustrations and being able to catch up with all my blog friends!

www.hollyhatam.livejournal.com

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Chrystal said...

I think you could merge them both without any real fuss. I enjoy reading about other bloggers lives on their craft journals :)

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home